Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude
Over the last 20 years Rubbish Direct has taken a market leading position in Auckland providing commercial recycling and rubbish collection services that are designed around the customer.
About the role
At Rubbish Direct a Sales Representative is a warrior. They are hunters and protectors - hunting for new business and protecting that business from threat. We are looking for someone who can identify opportunities, has the confidence to cold call, and the tenacity and persistence to follow up.
The industry we fight in is tough, competitive and demanding. Those who have lasted all agree, this career has rewarded them very well financially.
You will report to the Sales Manager and will most likely work autonomously.
We are a medium sized, 100% New Zealand owned and operated. Our purpose at Rubbish Direct is to provide responsive rubbish solutions to our customers. That means going above and beyond every single day, day after day.
We sell on service, not price. Find out more about us from our customers: https://rubbishdirect.co.nz/case-studies/
The main things that you would be doing include:
- Identify potential business opportunities within the apartment, office / commercial and hospitality industry
- Make appointments on site with potential customers to see what the best solution would be for their site
- Present to potential customers a service offering that has been customized to suit their requirements
- Achieve monthly sales targets and KPI's
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Carry out monthly reviews with your customers to ensure they are happy with the service provided
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Proven ability to build positive professional relationships with clients
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven willingness to learn and improve
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to our customer?s needs
- Mental toughness in a highly competitive industry
- Flexibility to adapt in a fast-growing and changing company
- Ability to develop positive working relationships within a tight-knit team
- Very competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonuses for achieving agreed targets
- Company car
- Phone & Laptop
- Health insurance (after qualifying period of 6 months)
- Monthly staff dinners
- Rubbish Direct?s $5k for 5 years loyalty bonus
How to apply?
- A cover letter outlining who are the potential customers you would approach, and how you would approach them
- Please ensure your cover letter is no more than 300 words.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered. Only applicants who have legal rights to work in New Zealand will be considered.