Project Administrator's/Manager's Experience is Required for this job. Position is for Penrose, Auckland Based Projects and Factory you will be part of a team of Busy organisation, You will be jointly responsible for Managing residential and commercial projects, Including Site visits, leading installations and will be required to develop an already effective team to achieve exceptional results.
Along with a strong relevant Experience and background need to be self motivated and driven by achieving Goals.
Candidate should have following qualities to succeed in the job role:
- Communication and Computer Skills
- Energetic, Ambitious and focused.
- Well Presented and Well mannered
- Key Skill to maintain Customer Account relations
- Able to achieve monthly and Quarterly targets
- Takes Responsibility and accountability in the role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- developing, reviewing and negotiating contracts and services with various Clients
- reviewing and negotiating variations to contracts and services with the clients
- managing paperwork associated with contracts and services provided
- liaising with Factory Staff and management to ensure that timelines are met and work is being completed as per schedule
- responding to inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts, services provided, and persons affected
- working with Contractors, Builders, Architects, Engineering Professionals, owners and others to ensure that goals are met
- advising senior management on matters requiring attention and implementing their decisions
- preparing and reviewing submissions, tenders and reports concerning the contracts
- Applying and Quoting for Tenders and Jobs to achieve targets for company.
- Using V6 Quoting software and other related software as may be required for the Job.
- Quality Checks, Factory Production to standard.
- Managing Team at Factory Floor and Site Works.
- Coordinating deliveries and installations for the Projects.
- Training and Leading Site Staff and Factory Staff.