Join the Chester Consultants skilled and experienced team, delivering civil engineering services within the land development and infrastructure space. Our projects include earthworks, sediment and erosion control, wastewater, storm water, flood risk assessment, water supply, roading, contract management, project management and construction monitoring.
- Work in Kawakawa, Bay of Islands
- Share in our success and ongoing growth
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Professional development opportunities available
- Flexible work hours or days for the right candidate
Work collaboratively with our engineering design teams, supporting our increasing workload of development and infrastructure projects which include private residential, property development, commercial, industrial, educational, institutional, and government projects.
Build and grow your Civil Engineering career, design experience and expertise with us as we undertake an impressive catalogue of current projects while enjoying a strong future pipeline of works.
- Do you have strong NZ Land Development and infrastructure civil design experience?
- Can you tell us about your NZ Civil industry design and compliance skills and experience?
- Are you an advanced user of Civil 3D?
- Are your Civil 3D skills backed up by additional civil design software experience?
- Are you motivated and engaged?
- Are you ready to grow to job management level?
- Do you want professional mentoring and development support to get you there?
- Do you want to be part of a successful, engaged team?
The benefits of joining the successful Chester consultants team include:
- Kawakawa, Bay of Islands location
- Competitive salary
- Modern, well equipped, spacious office and workspace
- Progress and grow your Land Development and Infrastructure design skills and experience
- Mentoring and professional development opportunities
- Professional education funding and support
- Flexible working opportunities
- Supportive, energetic and diverse team
NZ Civil Engineering, Land Development and/or Infrastructure civil design experience is a must have?
If you can demonstrate your NZ skills and NZ experience, have the drive and motivation to succeed and you want to build your career pathway with the successful Chester Consultants team email your Resume/CV to [email protected]
For more information about Chester Consultants visit our website www.chester.co.nz