Key Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Liaison with clients regarding export orders ? Air and Sea
- Data Entry and processing of data in system
- Order Placement with overseas offices/agents and suppliers
- Monitoring the collection of all required documentation for export orders
- Monitoring the export of goods through to delivery
- Liaising with Shipping Lines/Airlines/Forwarders, Suppliers and Transport Companies.
- Able to provide full Export Pricing for FCL, LCL and Airfreight
- Rate negotiations with Shipping Lines and Airlines
- Processing and Completion of all Export clearances.
- Invoice clients, collation and entering of expenses
- General office administration duties
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite Programs
- Must have full work rights in New Zealand
- Arranging FCL Pre-advices on Port Connect.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- + 5yrs Freight Export experience preferred.
- Dynamic and resourceful with the ability to use your initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- NZ Customs Pin
- Ability to work under pressure and work well with others.
- Experience with EDI CargoWise One Logistics Software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve pro-actively
- Driven by deadlines whilst simultaneously holding work standards to the highest degree
- Effective and thorough planning abilities
- Adaptable and flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Full Drivers Licence
360 Logistics Group is an independent and privately-owned organisation that specialises in International Trade Facilitation, Supply Chain Management and 3rd and 4th Party Logistics and Freight Forwarding. Our Auckland Branch is looking for a high calibre individual who is innovative, great with people and who can comprehensively process data and information.
Please apply with CV and references to [email protected]
Applications close on Monday 8th March 2021