Pipemakers (NZ) Ltd will endeavour to provide all appropriate infra-structure and training support for the staff member to achieve success in their role and further support career development within the group.
The base details of the role is to raise quotes to customers which come via email and the telephone and close the sale, additional details of the role are as follows:
- This is a sales role reporting directly to the Manager.
- In a sales role it is expected by the organisation that all effort is made to help achieve budget and sales targets.
- That the sales person represents the company at all times in a positive, honest and ethical fashion.
- Sales duties include a high level of client contact and relationship building and quotations in a conscientious and timely manner.
- The sales person maintains recording and quality processes of the company in a diligent fashion
- The sales person is office based, but may have a requirement to travel, call and contact clients as part of their general duties in representing the company.
- That the customer sales role supports business development, opportunity recognition and prospecting of further business.
To apply for this job please send your CV to [email protected]