Next Level Joinery are specialists in modern & character (Bungalow & Villa) bespoke timber joinery, mainly doors and windows. We are a forward-thinking timber joinery shop located on the North Shore.
We combine the very best of traditional joinery manufacturing techniques, with the latest modern machinery.
We?ve built a team who love what they do and share a passion for outstanding joinery. We encourage continuous learning and improvement, share knowledge and ideas freely, and have a dynamic and open culture.
Who are we looking for (must-haves)
As a qualified joiner, you are expected to work autonomously, support, train and mentor apprentices and treat the team with respect, but not afraid to learn and grow.
- A highly skilled qualified Craftsperson who is at the top of their game and wants the freedom and opportunity to create outstanding products
- A qualified Joiner ? someone who doesn?t require further training (you will receive training on our systems and machinery to get up to speed)
- Someone with new ideas and the desire to challenge the status quo. You?ll have an inquisitive mindset and approach to this established industry with a belief that there is a future for this industry
- Someone who desires the freedom to create change (we are committed to continuous improvement)
- Someone with excellent time-management skills, ability to prioritise and who can deliver to timelines
- You?ll be passionate about timber joinery and have an interest in new techniques, tools & machinery, and products
- A team player ? someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves when all hands on deck are needed. We look out for each other ? someone with an ego who is not willing to sweep up, will not suit our environment
- Someone who can have a laugh, with a high banter game
- You must have your own high quality tools
- Be punctual and reliable (no issues getting to work on time)
What can Next Level Joinery offer me?
- Great company culture
- Multiple Social Club events throughout the year
- Great hourly rate and overtime opportunities
- Interesting and varied projects
- Continued investment in high-tech machinery
- A fresh way of thinking
- Steady pipeline of work
Only New Zealand based applications will be accepted. You will require a valid New Zealand work visa to be considered.
No recruitment agencies.
At this stage, we are only interested in qualified/experienced timber Joiners. Please call Adam on 022 657 8860. or email a C.V to [email protected]