About the opportunity:
Our client provides concrete repairs and maintenance services across a broad range of industries. They are currently searching for a hardworking and energetic individual to join their team.
The role will focus on the application of plaster, cement or similar materials to the interiors and exteriors of buildings. Also, repairing concrete, which includes breaking and cutting, rebar fixing, and crack injection.
Responsibilities will include:
- Solid plastering
- Concrete repair, breaking, and cutting
- Rebar fixing
- Crack injection
- Basic carpentry as needed
Requirements in successful applicant:
- 1+ years experience in solid plastering and concrete repairs
- Experience / understanding of concrete breaking and cutting, rebar fixing, and crack injection
- Previous experience in carpentry - building construction preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fit, energetic, and have the basic knowledge of Health and Safety
- New Zealand drivers license
About the company:
Our client is a concrete repair specialist that focuses on repairs and maintenance services for infrastructure and commercial buildings. They offer a broad spectrum of services across a wide range of construction disciplines to a diverse client base, delivering to the highest professional standards.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression
- Excellent team environment
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at [email protected]