Times-7 helps connect billions of items to the ?Internet of Things? (IoT) by designing and manufacturing fixed RAIN (UHF) RFID reader antennas. Based in Lower Hutt, New Zealand, we export all over the world and count the largest RFID companies amongst our customers. We are known for high quality and reliability as well as our significant expertise. We compete on responsiveness and excellent customer service.
At Times-7 we have audacious goals: We aim to be the most significant RAIN RFID antenna manufacturer in the world.
In this role as Inbound Sales Executive you will be a key member of the Sales & Marketing team and responsible for the retention and growth of revenue from existing customers as well as some work finding and establishing new customers.
At Times-7 we differentiate ourselves from our competition by the performance of our people - our responsiveness, excellent customer service, and technical support ? and our products.
It is imperative that the Inside Sales Executive builds enduring, revenue-generating relationships with customers globally.
- Help Times-7 meet its revenue and business goals.
- Build strong relationships with assigned channel partners and help them grow our mutual business.
- Follow up on assigned leads and contacts to achieve our revenue targets.
- Identify and recruit prospective partners.
- Follow up on all inbound requests for assistance and information, by telephone, email, and occasionally in person.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to create highly satisfied customers.
- Proactively promote new products and seek orders.
- In conjunction with your manager develop and execute a Territory Sales Plan.
- Provide periodic (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) reporting as required.
- Maintain the sales funnel information:
- Keep the CRM (Zoho) updated by documenting all interactions with customers.
- Analyse sales data to determine trends and opportunities.
- Execute and improve Times-7 account management processes.
- Continually develop market knowledge including emerging trends, technologies, and competitive insights.
- Participate in approved sales and marketing events.
- Actively support the activities of the wider Marketing and Sales Team.
Skills and experience:
- Good business communication skills (written and oral).
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Good at planning, reporting, and analysis
- Knowledge and experience using technology to conduct business including productivity tools (email, word processing, presentations, spreadsheets, etc) as well as communications technology including internet-based meetings (Zoom, MS Teams, GoToMeeting, etc).
- Able to learn and understand, to the relevant sales, customer service, and business level, the technical aspects of Times-7?s offerings.
- High levels of responsiveness and a strong customer service ethic. Owns outcomes and actively seeks answers to questions and solutions to problems.
- A team player.
- High levels of personal accountability.
- High levels of curiosity and a desire to learn new things.
- Credible and authoritative.
- Attention to detail.
If you want to be part of our success story and you are passionate about RFID or excited to learn more about this technology and its benefits, then rush in your application to [email protected] Applications close on March 19th, 2021.