Fluid Recruitment are working with a great CA firm in the Hawkes Bay who are looking for either an intermediate client accountant to join their friendly team. This role will offer plenty of opportunity for growth and also personal development with your skill set and career.
My client are in need of an Intermediate Accountant to focus on their wide-ranging client-base. This well respected firm have a great reputation and enviable working culture.
About the Role
Your role will be focussed on creating and further developing client relationships as well as your own personal skillset, your duties will include but will not solely consist of:
- Preparation and oversight of financial statements and management accounts
- Client stakeholder management
- Preparation of tax and GST returns
- Coordinating client care for a varied portfolio
- Mentor and support more junior team members
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary, PQ, CA qualified or qualified by experience
- Previous experience of working in another chartered accounting firm
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Xero experience or ability to pick up new software
- Great opportunity to work in a modern and forward-thinking business
- Attractive remuneration with your own portfolio of clients
- Well-respected firm
- Training, support and individual development programme
How to Apply
Register your interest via the APPLY button if you would like to know more about this excellent role.
Associate Director - Fluid Recruitment