Oakley?s Premium Fresh Vegetables is a family business dedicated to growing, harvesting, packing and delivering the freshest of produce throughout New Zealand. With complete control of the production process, we can assure traceability, food safety and complete quality assurance. Our company has grown from the desire to always have the best quality and the most consistent supply of product.
We are currently seeking the position of Preventative Maintenance Manager at our main processing and growing operation, located near Southbridge. This is an important role to support our business, the individual will be responsible for taking charge of the preventative maintenance at Oakley?s.
Key tasks and accountabilities:
- To manage and maintain the general and preventative maintenance program for all Oakley's equipment.
- Excellent management of all paperwork, spread sheets and systems. This includes preventative maintenance schedules, purchase orders, tools audit and comprehensive service records.
- Stock control of all parts, tools and consumable goods;
- Cost control management of department;
- Looks at new systems to improve operational efficiency of the maintenance department.
We are looking for someone who can display the following attributes:
- A diesel mechanic qualification or a strong mechanical aptitude;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team;
- Planning and organisational skills;
- Experience in effectively managing people or systems.
- Technologically savy; able to work with excel, Microsoft outlook and a varied apps.
- Great communication & inter-personal skills;
- Knowledge of farm machinery;
- And flexible - due to the nature of the industry you must be available to work extended hours and weekends when required.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a growing family business. Oakley?s offers ongoing training and development opportunities for the right person. Our employees enjoy working in a friendly, fun and supportive team environment.
Please forward your application by 5pm, Friday 5th March 2021
HR Generalist ? April Oakley
Email: [email protected]