Member Success/Account Management Role
Are you the Superstar Team Member We Want?
Opportunities like this don't come around often...
Are you ready for a fresh challenge, in a company that is growing and an industry that?s booming despite the global pandemic?
We?ll give the right person the opportunity and freedom to put your mark on the next 12 months and beyond...
This job might be everything you've been looking for ? Plus MORE!
The Professional Builder is on the hunt for a new Member Success superstar!
Kind of like an Account Management position but for 2021...
We operate in the construction industry with offices located in Newmarket, specifically working with residential building companies in New Zealand, Australia, the US, UK and Canada, since 2004. We help building company owners install the right marketing, systems, sales and financial strategies to achieve their business and personal goals faster.
The industry is booming and as a result, we're growing so fast, that to keep up with demand and to continue to dominate, we need a star team member to join us.
Our office exudes a fun, creative, (sometimes crass), action packed environment. We're an A-Grade team of productive, go-getters and are looking for a like minded team member to join the action, and help us and our members.
Someone with the ability to manage our members, but also pull a best practice plan together, bring the team in line with it and execute so everyone wins...
Your role comes with;
- Generous remuneration and bonus structure
- Work From Home (WFH) split for part of the week
- Amazing growth prospects and long term career opportunities
- Quarterly Team Day-Outs
- Celebration trips - Golfing days, dinners and client events in luxury
- A clear roadmap of training, development and coaching to help you succeed
- An insanely supportive and vibrant high standard team
Your job responsibilities will include;
- Onboarding new members
- Coaching, helping and working with existing members
- Presenting our Frameworks & Strategies in online classes
- Managing the member journeys
- Organising, scheduling and managing upsell opportunities with existing members
- Managing our virtual team and their weekly outputs
- Identifying success stories and managing with the marketing team their publication
- Facebook community management and engagement
- Answering client emails and messages
- Uploading and updating content into the membership site
- Assisting the Marketing Projects Managers in their quarterly event preparation
We're looking for you if you;
- Have great oral, written and verbal communication
- Have great phone manner
- Are a quick-willing learner
- Are very computer literate (Google Suite)
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Take pride in your work
- Are a top-notch organiser you?ll need to push projects you?re assigned forward
- Have the ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- stick to deadlines
- Can work autonomously
- Have a great sense of humour
- Are honest
Extra skills that we're looking for (not necessary, but are a bonus):
- Construction background - Comprehension of industry
- Building site knowledge
- Financial literacy in understanding Profit & Loss statements and accounting principles
- Design Skills ? Photoshop, Adobe etc.
- Video Shooting and/or Editing ? Camtasia, Adobe Premier etc.
- Public speaking
We're a team that prides ourselves on listening to other ideas, and we're all completely open to explore new techniques, ideas and creativity.
If this sounds like a breath of fresh-air for you, and you're excited about working in a new, fun, fast pace environment APPLY NOW, there's only ONE SPOT AVAILABLE, for a hungry Member Success Manager.
Please Note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If this role sounds like a bit of you, act now!
Send your CV through to Kirsten today along with a paragraph on:
'Why are you the right person for this job?'
"You Miss Every Shot You Don't Take" ? Michael Jordan
Email [email protected]
Applications close Sunday the 7th March 2021
Send your Paragraph and CV through now.
This is our old hiring video (https://vimeo.com/312880952) but it still gives you an idea of what we're about. You'll see our new one with new faces after we shoot it this week!