Rentals?Team Leader - Queenstown
We all have one thing in common around here; a passion for snowsports, our mountains and creating memorable experiences for our guests. Our purpose is simple. Love it, live it, share it!?NZSki boasts one of the most modern and innovative rental fleets in the world comprising of the leading Head BYS system and the Burton LTR snowboards.
About the role
- Assist the Head of Department in the day to day running of the department, as well as covering their days off
- Greeting guests to the Rentals department and providing service with a smile
- Fitting boots, skis and snowboards safely and efficiently
- Fitting and issuing of clothing
- Maintaining a tidy work area
- Ensuring all rental items have been checked in accordance with all health and safety and set up requirements
- Seeking opportunities to maximise sales
- A minimum of 2 years prior experience in rental operations
- Proven experience in leading, motivating and inspiring a team
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work unsupervised and manage your own time
- Highly customer focused with the ability to adapt to the demands of the business
- Ability to provide a safe and efficient service
- The ability to engage and build rapport with guests and staff quickly.
- Strong teamwork skills and experience in frontline customer service.
- Experience in creating and presenting departmental training
- Flexibility- Rentals is generally busy at the beginning and end of each day
- Willing to assist in other departments and take on additional duties as required
- An understanding that employment is subject to the vagaries of the weather and the hours of work cannot be guaranteed
- For more information email [email protected]