About the role
We have an interesting opportunity for a motivated, pragmatic and well organised administration professional to join our team and deliver quality, efficient and proactive administrative support.
This busy and varied role will see you, maintaining client contact and data bases, working with the project sales team, invoicing, supporting our external accounts team, facilitating the maintenance of office equipment, health and Safety, arranging meetings and travel, the maintenance of records in business systems, plus other administrative duties required for the smooth running of the company.
You are an organised and supportive team player who works well under pressure and thrives in a busy environment. You pride yourself on taking initiative, delivering great customer service and getting things done efficiently and effectively.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- Proven expertise supporting a team in an administrative capacity.
- Good organisational skills
- Team player who is willing to undertake a variety of tasks
- Intermediate and above skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Word & Outlook
- Experience maintaining and improving office systems.
- Good relationship building skills
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full NZ Driver?s License and ability to drive company vehicles as required.
- Full or part time role, though attendance is expected five days a week
- Prior knowledge of the construction building industry would be an asset
If this sounds like you please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] [link removed]