Elite Polymers Ltd are specialists in the plastics processing industry manufacturing precision components in the areas of injection moulding, blow moulding, tube & profile extrusion and liquid silicone moulding. We work with market leading companies in many sectors including animal & human health, construction, marine and packaging.
We are seeking an experienced Technical/Project Manager that has a vast amount of knowledge with plastic injection moulding and has a great attitude to be apart of a team to support growth and provide technical support.
- Set up, adjust and troubleshoot machines without supervision
- Ensure product is of acceptable quality and is produced on time
- Provide technical support and training to other staff
- Trialing new tools and materials
- Support the GM and Production Planner
- Support and assist with budgets and costings
- Attend regular customer technical meetings
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years? experience setting plastic injection moulding machines for existing and new products
- Experience in working with a wide range of Thermoplastics
- Experience in working with LSR advantageous
- Experience in managing staff and assisting with employee growth and development
- Ideally some experience with robotics and automation
- Ideally some experience in Product Development especially in tool design input
- Proven ability to solve production and quality problems
- Injection mould testing
- Knowledge of quality and H&S systems
- NZQA Approved Plastic qualifications would be an advantage
- Good written and oral communication skills and basic computer skills
- Some flexibility around working hours is required
If this opportunity sounds like you, you are physically fit and have an eye for detail then we would like to hear from you.
Applicants for this role must be legally entitled to work in NZ.
Applications close: Monday 8th March 2021
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] [link removed] or apply in writing to:
Maisey Group Ltd
PO Box 3126
www.elitepolymers.co.nz [link removed]