A vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to take on the role of Operations Support at Post Haste Couriers, Dunedin.
This is a full time, 40 hours per week role.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this key position is responsible for the day to day development of the depot and fleet team’s and a lead role in the Branch Health and Safety Committee. You will also need to be focused on customer service as you would be assisting with queries and reporting for some of our major customers.
The ideal applicant should enjoy working in a fast pace environment, thrive on challenges and have the following attributes:
- Operations experience
- Have good understanding of Microsoft’s suite of products
- Excellent attention to details and reporting experience
- Self-motivated with high degree of enthusiasm and initiative
- Proven ability to prioritise, problem solve and multitask numerous deadlines
- Physically fit and capable to assist in depot
- Have a full drivers licence
- Previous fleet experience (preferable but not essential)
- Ability to learn courier run’s so you can provide training to new couriers when needed
In return for your commitment, enthusiasm and contribution you will receive a competitive remuneration, and as well as a fun and supportive team of like-minded individuals.
Please send your cover letter and CV, in confidence to:
Tracey MacGillivray – Dunedin Manager
Applications close Friday 26th February 2021
TEAM OWNERSHIP SUCCESS RESPECT
CUSTOMER VALUE HONESTY