We are a cleaning product distributor based in Wairau Valley, North Shore Auckland. We are looking for an honest, hardworking and organised warehouse person to join our small friendly and highly efficient team.
It is a full time Monday to Friday role. You will be responsible for all day to day warehouse operational tasks including but not limited to:
1. Ensure smooth running of the warehouse including inward goods and outward goods.
2. Resolve all problems with suppliers and customers in a timely manner - we are talking within the hour instead of days! Deliver high level of customer service.
3. Manage and communicate with warehouse staff and delivery drivers to ensure smooth operation.
4. Daily, weekly and monthly report to manager regarding all outstanding issues, solutions and suggestions for improvement.
5. Driving the work car to delivery boxes etc to customers. This is a major part of the job. You will need a clean drivers licence.
6. Forklift driving. If you dont have a licence we will pay for the right candidate to do a course.
7. Cleaning - the warehouse needs cleaning, bins need emptying, we mop the warehouse weekly.
8. Filling Paragon bottles with Paragon. We make our own bottles of a product we sell. THe bottles need stickers put on, they need to be filled and they need to be boxed every week. This is part of the role.
To apply for this role, you will need:
- A willingness for hard physical work (lifting a lot of boxes)
- A clean drivers licence. You will be delivering a lot of boxes etc
- Excellent time management and able to work under pressure and deadline
- The ability to plan ahead, organised and can complete tasks to meet deadlines
- Think at your job instead of working like a machine, ability to solve problems with innovative thinking and focus on self-improvement
Pay rate: approx $18-$20 per hour before tax depending on skills & experience
If you are looking for a fresh challenge and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply now. Submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected]