Our client is a fast-paced, highly successful company in the Electrical and HVAC-R industry that provide commercial, industrial, and domestic services throughout the Wellington region.
We are currently looking to recruit for a highly motivated, self-driven individual who is looking to help us grow and expand our Team. This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic person seeking a key role in a dynamic and growing company to carry out HVAC-R electrical work in Wellington.
Ideally you will have:
- A New Zealand electrical registration
- Proven/established experience as an electrician
- HVAC experience would be advantageous, but training can be provided for the right person
- Exceptional fault-finding skills with electrical systems
- Ability to train staff (apprentices)
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a safe manner at all times
- Knowledge of and commitment to Health & Safety
- A high degree of self-motivation
- A passion for maintaining a safe work environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional at service paperwork processes and basic computer skills to manage your paperwork via your smartphone on our job management app
Key Responsibilities will be:
- Commercial and domestic heating ventilation and air conditioning installation and commissioning
- Electrical power supply and connections
- Servicing of pre-existing installations and repair work
The key to success in your application will be having excellent communications skills, the ability to prioritize jobs, a strong work ethic and self-motivation.
The rewards include competitive market rates of remuneration, Company vehicle, phone, product training, Company funded work functions/events and promotional opportunities due to a vision of continuous growth.
If you are looking for a role that will reward you well for your work and provide opportunities for growth and continuing career development with a team with a great culture, apply today.
Applications close: Friday 26 March 2021
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply please a send cover letter and CV to: