Receptionist / Administration Clerk
Permanent Fulltime Role
Based in Greymouth
ElectroNet are looking for a Receptionist to join our busy and friendly team in Greymouth. The main function of this role will be to carry out reception and administrative duties associated with management, customers, visitors and personnel.
Applicants will need:
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Office 365, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Self-management and self-motivation
- Great time and people management skills
- A full NZ Drivers Licence
- Knowledge and previous experience working with safety system (or similar) software would be an advantage
Overseas Applicants: please note to the current Covid-19 border restrictions we are currently unable to take applications from people based overseas, unless you already have a travel exemption and are eligible to work in New Zealand in this role.
Please note applications must include a completed Application Form (included in our Application Pack), CV and a Covering Letter.
The Application Pack for this role can be downloaded from our website https://www.electronet.co.nz/careers
Or alternatively please contact 0800-768 9300 or email [email protected] for an Application Pack.
Applications close on Friday 5th March 2021 at 4pm