Fantail Services Ltd is a fast-paced, highly successful company in the refrigeration, heating, ventilation & air-conditioning [HVAC] industry that provide commercial, industrial and residential services throughout the Wellington region.
We are currently looking to recruit for a highly motivated, self-driven individual who is looking to help us grow and expand our Team. This is a unique opportunity for a commercial HVAC (mechanical) installer seeking a key role in a dynamic and growing company in Wellington. Our installers are involved with a variety of work installing copper, steel, stainless, valve sets, etc. from chiller and VRV/VRF installations to boiler, air handler units and seismic bracing installations.
Ideally you will have:
- 5 years? experience with pipe installations with various forms of welding and fabrication
- Familiar with/and understands mechanical site plans, schematics & diagrams.
- Previous experience of delivering high standard of workmanship and service.
- Ability to train staff (apprentices).
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a safe manner at all times.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Health & Safety.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- A passion for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
The key to success in your application will be having excellent communications skills, the ability to prioritize jobs, a strong work ethic and self-motivation.
The rewards include competitive market rates of remuneration, Company vehicle, phone, product training, Company funded work functions/events and promotional opportunities due to a vision of continuous growth.
If you are looking for a role that will reward you well for your work and provide opportunities for growth and continuing career development with a team with a great culture, apply today.
Applications close: Friday 26 March 2021
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply please a send cover letter and CV to: