Fabricator / Welder
Due to expansion and work load we require a mechanically minded employee that is skilled in fabrication & welding.
This is a hands-on role first and foremost on the tools as you will be directly responsible for Engineering fabrication & Welding as part of a new vibrant team,
We require a person with excellent hands-on skills ( ideally trade qualified ). We have a strong existing client base, so it is imperative for you to maintain the level of service that Tracgrip standby.
A big part of this position is right attitude with vision toward the future, not living in the past, we can provide training where needed.
This role is based centrally located in Palmerston North & around the Manawatu.
Tracgrip Hydraulics & Equipment Ltd has been the trusted specialist for industry since 1950.
- Have a friendly and helpful work environment with in-house training, and have a wide variety of work.
- Have great staff who are energetic and have a vast depth of experience in a wide range of disciplines.
- Have been in business for over 70 years and are well respected in the industry.
- Have the backing and support of some of the major brands in the industry with new brands coming on board.
- Is experiencing renewed enthusiasm and solid growth under new management.
- Are financially strong and set up with a focus on post Covid success and sustainability
We have a complete range of hydraulic equipment to undertake any hydraulic task big or small.
We operate a full service work shop, with equipment including:
- General machining equipment inc CNC Lathe & Milling.
- Welding and fabrication facility
- Hydraulic diagnostics equipment
- Hydraulic repair and testing facility
- In house hydraulic hose repair
- Fully equipped mobile hose repair doctor / units.
- Sales and service of all hydraulic equipment.
- Hydraulic design and development.
The successful applicant will be provided with a competitive hourly rate
You will need:
- A current, full NZ drivers licence
- Be a NZ citizen or have a current work visa.
- Be able and willing to undertake weekend work when necessary.
If you think this looks like the right job and environment for you please contact us today!
To find out more about our history, who we are and where we are going, then check out our website www.tracgrip.co.nz [link removed].
Apply today by forwarding your application (including a cover letter outlining why you should be the successful candidate, and your resume) via email to [email protected] [link removed]. Relocating cost will be discussed for the right person.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and a Ministry of Justice check.
For further information, please direct these through to the email stated above.