- ? Exciting Projects - We have a portfolio of unique D2C brands that are growing fast!
- ? Great Team Culture - Join a supportive, fun, and ambitious group of people!
- ? Take Ownership - You'll be in charge of all brand and marketing activity throughout our businesses!
- ? High Growth - We've got traction, now help us grow further & faster!
Join our fast growing business and help take our brands to the next level!
First, a little about us:
We buy & build high performance brands.
Founded in 2009, Groovy began as a performance marketing agency. We worked with a select few large international clients in the US, UK, Israel, & Canada, advertising everything from free software to used cars ?.
In 2018 we diversified, and started acquiring & investing in our own retail & e-commerce brands, which has now become our core focus.
Our small but effective team is made up of designers, developers, marketing specialists, and all-round good people.
Our brands span across the Health & Nutrition, Entertainment, and SAAS categories.
Learn more about us at https://www.groovy.group.
Who we're looking for:
With our new focus on building & growing our brands, we're looking for an experienced individual to join Groovy as our Head of Marketing and lead our marketing, both domestically & internationally.
We need a marketing leader who understands how to bridge the gap between the aspirational and the executional through modern technologies. Someone who is experienced at coming up with big ideas and impactful campaigns.
Your role will consist of:
- Setting the direction we take our business as part of our leadership team
- Developing strategic marketing plans & campaigns that will lead to growth of our brands in the domestic & international markets
- Overseeing, & directing BAU marketing through our various channels
- Taking ownership of our entire group's marketing performance
- Assigning tasks, responsibilities, & priorities to team members
- Keeping stakeholders up to date with performance and key metrics
- Data analysis and reporting
- Impeccable attention to detail
- CMO or similar management experience
- Leadership experience
- A friendly communication style (both in person and through digital channels)
- To be a fast learner & tech savvy
- To be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Fantastic Collaboration & Communication
- A+ Time management & Organisation
- Excellent Problem solving & Conflict resolution skills
Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Influencer Marketing, & Shopify would be advantageous.
Culture fit is important.
We could try and sell you on our modern Hamilton office, stocked with unlimited cafe quality coffee, hang out area with bean bags, gaming consoles, and free gym memberships, but the truth is culture is more than just perks & benefits. We're a family at Groovy. We spend a lot of time together, whether it's around the lunch table, working on our latest campaigns, or out at the pub quiz on Thursday nights.
Could you see yourself at Groovy?
- First apply via Seek with a resume in pdf format so we can keep track of all applications.
- Then contact Alex by emailing [email protected] to discuss this job. Tell me about yourself, share some of your experience, and explain why we need you on the team.
I look forward to hearing from you!