We are looking for a motivated, experienced senior structural engineer to join our dynamic Auckland office ? to create and lead Auckland?s structural engineering team.
This is a fantastic opportunity suitable for someone who is looking to advance their career and work on high profile projects. Currently all 20 of the structural team are located in Christchurch, but operating nationwide. Our Auckland office has building services staff only and upon strong demand from our clients, we need to add structural (and fire) locally. Your Auckland position would provide a strong Auckland presence to better serve our clients and would provide you with an opportunity to grow your own North Island team and run this independently but with technical and management support from Christchurch where needed.
Come and be part of the multi-award winning TMCo team. The culture is fantastic and very supportive ? a culture that has been borne from our small roots ten years ago and despite growth to 75 staff, remains agile, positive, flexible, fun and collaborative. You will find agility in the way TMCo operates without the cumbersome bureaucracy and corporate structure that comes with multi-national firms.
As a multi-discipline company, we are at the forefront of energy efficiency, NABERSNZ and Green Star projects across almost all building sectors ? you name it, we?ve done it.
**If you want post-COVID stability with a very strong nationwide workload of $1bn+ annually and job security, then this is the role for you.**
You will have great communication skills and a friendly, easy-going personality.
You will be involved in a wide variety of work including commercial, retail, government, hospitality, education, aged care, high-end residential, industrial projects, etc., from project conception through to completion. Your key responsibilities will consist of being Auckland structural team leader, engineering design, networking and marketing, establishing and maintaining relationships, meeting with clients and onsite observation.
We place huge value on our staff and culture and have a fun and supportive environment.
- A passion for engineering and pride in your work
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- CPEng and designing structures in Auckland and the surrounding areas
- Experience monitoring construction and contractor supervision
- Experience in being structural lead for the team on projects
- Excellent remuneration including overtime, bonus(es) and medical care.
- Friendly work environment with flexible hours
- Training and professional memberships are fully supported
- Mentoring and professional development
- Interesting projects
- Fantastic and regular social events/trips paid for by TMCo
- At the time of application, you must have the right to work in NZ
- No recruitment agents
Please contact [email protected] to find out how you can be part of this multi-award winning team working on some of NZ?s highest tech and leading edge projects.