Formstress Precast ltd is a family owned Precast & Prestressed concrete manufacturer based 45 minutes south of Auckland in Waiuku.
- Take the opportunity to join a reputable Precast Construction company
- Full time role with a good team environment
About the Role
Formstress Precast has an opportunity for an enthusiastic draughtsperson to join the team. As a draughtsperson for Formstress Precast, you will get to apply your understanding and draughting knowledge to produce full working drawings for a wide range of precast and prestressed projects. You will be work with AutoCAD, Revit & Strusoft.
We will be seeking a motivated individual with the following skills and attributes:
- Industry relevant experience in a structural draughting role
- The ability to understand detailed specifications & NZ Standards
- The ability to produce Precast shop drawings to a high standard
- An appropriate draughting qualification with skills in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of concrete construction techniques
- Excellent communication and organisational skills (ability to handle multiple projects)
- Self-motivated, pro-active problem solving ability
- A strong work ethic with proven experience working within a team
Formstress Precast is committed to being a drug and alcohol free workplace. A negative drug test result will be a condition of any offer of employment.
Applications for this position must have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to send your CV to [email protected]