We are on the search for a Project/Contract Manager. We are serious about roofing and pride ourselves on quality and service.
This is a full time permanent position, Monday-Friday, the preferred start time for this role is 7.30am. The successful applicant will be computer-savvy, able to multi-task, have great attention to detail and have a cheerful attitude.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Manage and coordinate several projects undertaken by both internal staff and sub-contractors.
- Risk and issue management
- Ensure projects are delivered and installed to meet client needs and expectations
- Complete regular checks throughout the installation in order to meet timelines and quality specifications
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- ?Can do? attitude and happy to assist and support the team
- Dynamic and results orientated
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Highly developed leadership ability
- Excellent client liaison and relationship building skills
- Resiliency ? someone who does not get flustered easily, when dealing with tradies, builders and contractors
- Roofing background and/or understanding of the construction industry is preferred
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Experience in SIMPRO or similar job scheduling software would be a bonus
We are a growing business that values our employees, offering a competitive package which includes a company vehicle and mobile phone along with a friendly work environment.
We are looking for someone who will be a great addition to our fun and fast-paced environment. So if you?re driven, motivated and looking for a challenging and hands-on role we welcome your application.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a brief Cover Letter telling us a bit about you, why you're interested in the role and your availability, to:
Tara Stephens, HR Advisor, [email protected] [link removed]
Applications close Friday 12 March 2021.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We also require all employees to complete a pre-employment medical check, including drug & alcohol testing.