Waikato Construction Management Ltd (t/a Coresteel Buildings Waikato) is a design & build construction company making a significant impact on the Waikato?s construction landscape.
We are looking for an experienced and fully qualified QUANTITY SURVEYOR with at least 2-3 years? experience in Commercial Construction.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Pricing concept plans & high-level budgeting for projects
- To carry out Project administration requirements for each project allocated
- Liaise with Client Managers, Project Managers and Foremen on site to review project progress and update all project communication appropriately.
- Ensure all materials are ordered and delivered in a timely manner to meet the requirements of the construction programme.
- Subcontract payments and reconciliations
- Ensure project is maintained within cost structure.
- Review and process weekly analysis sheets, job sheets and time sheets.
- Preparation of monthly Client claims
- Facilitate purchase orders to suppliers & sub -contractors.
- Negotiating favourable outcomes with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Measuring and estimating variation claims
- Remuneration based on experience.
- Working hours: 8:00 to 17:00
- Work from our brand-new Office building in Te Awamutu.
If you like to juggle a variety of projects, dealing with people and working with a team delivering high quality buildings, then this is the opportunity for you.
To join our friendly Team at Waikato Construction Management in Te Awamutu, send your CV and two references to: [email protected]
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa