About the Business and the Role
Green Way Limited specializes in sustainable, innovative deconstruction since 2013. Our qualified team work to strict health & safety practices to complete even the most complex projects safely and efficiently.
Our accounts and admin team are outstanding. They have contributed greatly to our success, providing an accurate, timely and efficient accounts and admin service to both our internal and external stakeholders.
Green Way won the Partnering for Good Award at NZI Sustainable Business Network Awards 2019.
This is a very attractive position for someone who wants to join a very vibrant company where they can grow their career.
Our website: www.greenway.net.nz
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The work to be done includes but not limit to the following duties:
- Matching received accounts payable invoices with purchase orders. Investigating and resolve invoice discrepancies and following up any variances.
- Data entry for received accounts payable invoices and ensure accurate coding in Xero.
- Reconciling supplier statements to ensure creditor balances are correct and up to date.
- Assisting in timesheets, wages payment and reconciliation.
- General accounts payable administration duties.
- Assisting with EOM (End of Month) reporting and filing.
- Maintaining and updating computerised accounting systems.
- Proactively looking for process improvements and methods of streamlining financial processes
- Any other duties as required by the Accounts Manager and Office Manager.
Skills and Experience
- A relevant accounting background is necessary.
- Previous experience in a similar role in construction industry would be an advantage.
- High Proficiency in using Microsoft suite (particularly excel) and capability to lear new software and systems.
- Knowledge of Xero is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Immediate start
Please be aware that you must be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and Cover Letter in pdf format by 5 Mar 2021 to Eva at [email protected] or hitting "Apply for this job" in Seek.