- Do you like business change, design thinking and strategy development?
- Do you like working on a range of projects focusing on organisation change, improvement or transformation?
- Do you have 10+ years? experience in management consulting, central government or similar with a track record of leading successful strategic or business change projects?
Who are we?
At Allen + Clarke we give a damn ? about our people, our clients, our community, and our planet. We are a consultancy that specialises in strategic planning and governance, change and business optimisation, programme management, policy development and regulation design, research and evaluation, and international development. Our company purpose is to mobilise passionate and capable people to tackle the challenges facing our society.
Allen + Clarke was founded in 2000 and has offices in Wellington and Melbourne. We work with people across Aotearoa New Zealand, Australia, the Pacific and Asia. We are trusted advisors to the public sector, businesses and NGOs. You can find out more about what we do at www.allenandclarke.co.nz.
Our Change + Optimisation services support clients to plan, enable and deliver smart change. We partner with our clients to optimise their performance and in doing so accelerate and amplify their success. We facilitate and design strategy, operating models, strategic frameworks and ways of working that add value and have impact.
Our approach is to understand our clients: their staff, their stakeholders, their context and their needs. We blend smart and innovative thinking with down-to-earth pragmatism. We collaborate, leveraging the insights, ability, energy and ideas of many. And through all of this we put people at the centre.
Who are we looking for?
Building on our track record of delivering complex business change projects for a variety of government and not-for-profit clients, we are enjoying growing client demand.
We are looking for experienced, well-connected management consultants. You will lead and contribute to the delivery of our existing portfolio of projects and leverage your relationships to support the continued growth of our Change + Optimisation service offering. This is an opportunity to contribute and grow within the core Change + Optimisation consulting team.
We want to hear from you if you:
- have a track record in leading or supporting organisations to develop and implement strategy, business plans and strategic frameworks
- understand and are experienced in designing and embedding change and transformation, including but not limited to solution development, organisational design, capability development, performance review and improvement
- have an understanding of management theory, including theory of change and are familiar with a range of planning, change and management methodologies, such as systems thinking and human centred design
- are an effective communicator and influencer with excellent written, oral and presentation skills are comfortable engaging at all levels of an organisation, across a variety of stakeholders, with the ability to find consensus across competing views and priorities
- are able to build lasting client relationships, and have an affinity for networking, meeting new people and business development
- want to work in and be a part of a team where, as a team member you support, grow and contribute to the high performance of our Change + Optimisation team
- have 10+ years of experience in a consultancy, central government or similar
- enjoy delivering innovative but practical and impactful solutions in a fast-paced environment
- can plan, do, manage and lead high quality projects from inception to completion
- are comfortable being thrown in the deep end and thrive on working in a client-focused way
- feel aligned with Allen + Clarkes purpose and values
We strive to be an inclusive workplace and welcome applications from all cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
How can I apply or get more information?
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 12 March 2021. Interviews are likely to be held in March.
To apply, please email a cover letter and a succinct CV or resume of no more than 5 pages to [email protected]
For more information and/or to request a copy of the position description, contact Katie on 021 594 780 or the above email address.
All applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.