?At Marsello, we?re committed to helping retailers be more effective with their marketing data at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
Marsello takes the data from thousands of retailers and, utilizing the power of Machine Learning and AI understands what marketing campaigns, to what cohorts of customers, are likely to generate the highest RoI. Today, Marsello is generating a greater than 40X ROI (attributable revenue/subscription fee) for our retailers on average.
We integrate with world class point of sale and e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Vend, BigCommerce and LightSpeed Kounta POS to deliver measurable marketing for retailers and help them make more sales.
As we scale up, it?s a really exciting time to join our team. With offices in New Zealand (HQ) and Canada and staff based in London and Australia we are able to assist businesses anytime, anywhere.
And here?s where you come in! To help our retailers be successful and enable them to utilise Marsello to its full potential we need to provide world class support.
Based in Wellington, we?re looking for an eCommerce Customer Success Guru with a natural ability to listen, troubleshoot, educate, teach and enable retailers to grow.
Your previous experience may be varied, you may have previously started your own business and now want to help others achieve their goals, you may have a strong background in a similar support role; either way, what you?ll have in spades is an ability to love our customers and get excited about their success.
You?ll need to be an awesome communicator as our customers use chat, phone and email to connect with us. Being able to demonstrate our product in a clear and articulate way will be key to your success.
Ideally we are looking for someone who
- Has strong B2B experience. Experience with Vend or Shopify would be a huge advantage.
- Loves helping customers become successful through empathy and understanding of their needs
- Has exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Is a great team player. Someone who can work closely with members of our sales and onboarding team not only serving the interest of our customers but also helping to achieve the wider company goals.
- Excels at working with technology and has a great ability to explain technical concepts in layman?s terms.
- Can provide support to our customers and as such work closely with our development team to identify issues escalating when appropriate.
- Has experience with support software such as Zendesk, Intercom or others
- Experience with SAAS is highly desirable but not essential
Based in 4 different countries to cover multiple time zones our customer support team will support you, providing in-depth training and you?ll be joining a Company that values your wellbeing and growth.
We are an entrepreneurial bunch, so we encourage you to share your ideas, especially when it comes to improving our business so we can continue to grow an awesome team.
With share options, power hours, and a wellness and professional development allowance, this role and opportunity are not to be missed.
If you're interested, send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] We?d love to hear from you!