STHIL Shop Queenstown is the agent for selling and servicing STIHL Outdoor Power Equipment in the Queenstown-Lakes area, and have a position available for a fulltime Apprentice Small Engine Mechanic.
The following attributes would equip you well for this position:
- Interest in machinery, enjoy practical learning and be mechanically minded
- Working towards or have a pre-trade qualification
- Computer and technology literate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a clean, tidy, healthy, and safe work environment
- Enjoy working as part of a team and have a can-do attitude.
- Flexible and able to work overtime during peak periods.
- Ability to help deliver a great customer experience and build relationships with customers.
- Hold a clean NZ drivers? license
Working in a challenging and rewarding environment, you will receive:
- On-the-job and external training with MITO and Stihls Technical Learning Pathway with ongoing career development
- Great products to work with, including excellent systems for product knowledge
- Great day-to-day satisfaction knowing you are supporting your customers
- The chance to be part of a great team environment
If you think you'd like to work in a proactive environment and with one of the world's greatest brands, STIHL, then we'd like to hear from you.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand and be available for an in-person interview.
Please email your CV & cover letter to Mark McLellan - [email protected]