West Lynn Painters & Panelbeaters is a family run business by father and son, Barry and Drago. They offer the most up-to-date services available and are one of the few car painters in Auckland, New Zealand to have converted to eco-friendly water-based paints and spray booths. Barry has been involved in the panel beating industry for more than 40 years, and his son Drago started in Business Management, before joining the family business and completing a panel beating apprenticeship.
We are currently seeking an Estimator to join our Management team in the front office.
This role is primarily responsible for the preparation of accurate and competitive estimates and managing parts procurement which is pivotal to the success of our service delivery.
The successful candidate will have a high level of professionalism and customer service skills for building relationships with suppliers and work providers.
Key attributes to be successful in this role:
- Previous Estimating experience
- An excellent phone manner and exceptional customer service skills
- Great organisational skills to effectively manage time and priorities
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- High level of computer literacy
- Competent in ordering systems and distributing parts to service departments
- Experience with Quoting packages and Part Inventory Systems
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Remuneration package will be based on Experience.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected], attention Drago.