Full time permanent
Kia hiwa r?!
As we transform the delivery of our corporate services by implementing a centralised support model for the group, we have an exciting opportunity to join the Office of Te R?nanga o Ng?i Tahu as a Graphic Designer/Content Creator.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, in this role you will have the opportunity to work on communications across the group, undertaking the responsibility of designing effective marketing communication material across a range of printed and digital channels. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to both engage Ng?i Tahu wh?nui with design and demonstrate commercial prowess with our Ng?i Tahu Holdings businesses.
We are looking for a talented and driven individual with:
- 3 years' graphic design experience (digital/web/print/video).
- A degree or diploma in design would be advantageous.
- Photography and video editing skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Design thinking, utilising UX/UI techniques, and tools.
- A passion for visual design and creating engaging and functional communications and marketing material.
- Familiarity with the Treaty of Waitangi and its application to the work of Te R?nanga o Ng?i Tahu.
The successful applicant will have a strong awareness of and affinity for the needs and aspirations of our ultimate stakeholders, Ng?i Tahu wh?nui. Alongside this, they will also show an ability and willingness to learn and engage in te reo, tikanga M?ori and our values.
In return we offer:
In return we offer a unique opportunity to work for a thriving iwi organisation. We pride ourselves on being a values-led organisation, investing in the professional development of our employees alongside offering cultural development opportunities.
Applications should include a small portfolio that showcases your graphic design experience, technical skills and passion for visual design.
Apply now or for confidential enquiries, please contact Rowan Worner [email protected]
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai!