He angit?tanga: The opportunity
Auckland Unlimited?(AUL)?is a?newly created?council-controlled organisation (CCO) established?with?an important mandate to drive?investment, supporting T?maki?Makaurau Auckland businesses to innovate and thrive, enhancing Auckland as a culturally vibrant city, telling the T?maki Makaurau story, and importantly providing experiences and opportunities for all.?
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for an experienced Business Services Coordinator to support the team on a 6-month fixed term contract.? In this role, you will provide operational services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring administrative projects; seeks out and embeds continuous improvement of systems, whenever the opportunity arises. Although a support role, the incumbent could be expected to provide support services to the Director and Senior Leadership team as required.
- Support the Business Services Lead and Directors as needed for any related administrative needs and other relevant duties as assigned.
- Champion AUL systems, e.g., TUPU, Awhina, SAP, Ungerboeck, Concur to ensure that managers use required systems for business processes.
- Maintains administrative workflow and develops reporting procedures as required.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information, identifying and communicating solutions.
- Operates onboarding processes in support of hiring managers.
- Works in conjunction with business partners (ICT, Finance, and P&C) to maintain systems and procedures, evaluating and implementing changes as required.
- Act as project coordinator as required and in conjunction with Business Services Lead.
- Builds effective working relationships with other support role holders to maximise efficiencies.
- Communicates effectively at all levels ensuring that the BSL/Director and/or Leadership Team is informed.?
He k?rero m?u: About you
You will have experience working in an administration/coordination role, preferably supporting a wider team. You will also have excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to complete work accurately and comprehensively, with attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3-plus years' executive administrative experience with a strong knowledge of supporting a senior executive, or equilvalent relevant work experience
- Certificate level 4 in Business admin or relevant experience.
- Able to demonstrate implementing continuous improvement principles in a work team or leading a process or system change.
- Proven experience in managing multi-faceted, complex and multi-stakeholder projects).
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be flexible, resilient and can work in a high-pressure, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain professional relationships.
- Welcomes and values diversity contributes to an inclusive working environment where differences are acknowledged and respected.
If you have a genuine desire to be part of the journey in creating a wonderful experience and positive outcome for Auckland, then please apply now by submitting your CV and cover letter!
All applications must be made online. If you require assistance or support through the application process, please contact us at [email protected]
Due to current international travel restrictions and border closures, we can only consider candidates who hold either New Zealand Permanent Residency or Citizenship / Australian Citizenship.?
Applications close 14 September 2021 at 11.59pm.??
Auckland Unlimited, a CCO of Auckland Council, is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.