Sime Darby Motors operates both in Australia and New Zealand and has become one of the largest importers and sellers of quality commercial and private vehicles, with over 2000 employees across both locations. We strive to be the best out there and it shows through our skills, knowledge, and commitment to our customers.
Due to an ongoing payroll project, our busy Christchurch team require the skills of an experienced administrator to assist with our payroll administrative tasks on a part time fixed term basis for 3 months.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager and working alongside 2 others, this role plays a crucial part with the administration of the payroll function involving
- scanning and filing new employee documents
- maintaining fuel card reconciliations
- processing staff leave requests
- general data entry
- assisting with payroll processing (based on experience)
What you’ll need to be successful:
- have exposure/experience working in the payroll or HR space
- have exceptional attention to detail
- be highly organized and able to show initiative
- be tech savvy with basic excel skills and data base experience
- maintain a high degree of confidentiality and degree of sensitivity to information
- be ready to help as needed
- SAP experience a bonus!
Solid administrative experience within the HR/Finance space is required
As a bonus you ideally will have knowledge of and interest in payroll related legislation including Holidays Act 2003 and further amendments, Employment Relations Act 2000, Wages Protection Act, Minimum Wage Act, Parental Leave Act, Privacy Act, Income Tax Act
Interested? Click Apply Now or to find out more about the role contact [email protected]
You must have eligibility to work in New Zealand