Manuka Honey NZ Limited is a kiwi-based company in Whakatane Bay of Plenty focusing on manufacturing a range of top quality natural manuka honey and flavor honey. We aim to become a globally recognized ? and sought after ? brand for natural manuka honey. People are the most important thing for us, from end consumers to companies around the world we partner with, from retailers, distributors, suppliers to key stake-holders, and from our internal team (from the newest sales-person to CEO) to anyone we engage with.
Manuka Honey NZ Limited is developing in a fast manner in both domestic and export market covering various countries around the world.
We are now looking for a passionate, ambitious, courageous and experienced sales manager to lead a team to win new business and strengthen existing relationships in the international market to take us into a new stage of growth.
- A minimum of 3 years? experience in a similar-marketing/sales role with exposure to the international market.
- Top notch oral, written and presentation/communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience in commercializing market insights into executable product offerings in global market to help grow business values.
- Demonstrable experience in planning, executing and reporting on sales and new business development.
- You should have a driver?s license and qualifications to work in NZ.
- Provide valuable market insights by analyzing data and customer trends.
- Formulate a workable marketing and sales plans.
- Follow up closely on any possible leads and convert them into signed contracts.
- Develop new markets and customers all over the world vigorously.
$40,000-$60,000 annual salary + no cap commission.
Based wherever works for you in NZ but should be able to visit the plant and report to the CEO at least five days a month to discuss your insights, market strategies and solutions to achieve and even exceed annual targets.
This is an exciting and challenging role and we expect you to contribute to our on-going success. If you are passionate about a leading sales role in a fast growing international company, get in touch and submit your CV and cover letter today.
If you have any further questions about the role, pls. reach out to Vicky, Assistant of GM @ [email protected] [link removed] (+86 15982463776).