If you have been thinking of relocating away from the Big City, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for. There are too many benefits of working in Gisborne to name on here! You will have to come and see for yourself.
We are currently on the hunt for a proactive and passionate Client Service Manager who will complement our already tight knit high-performing team based in Gisborne.
About the role:
Clients are at the heart of everything we do - We require a focused, tech savvy and capable individual who will bring energy to the team. This role will focus on ensuring all clients get the red carpet treatment with every interaction with HPY and ensuring the smooth running of our office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain client relationships ensuring client service level expectations are met and valued
- Have an understanding of the clients that are scheduled for the day, ensuring that they receive a warm welcome and are offered a beverage on arrival
- Support the team with diary management, and ensure the team have all the necessary paperwork and meeting rooms are setup for each meeting
- Support Facilitators to ensure that Proposals / Meeting Minutes are delivered within specified turnaround times
- Provide administration prep work for the team
- Manage all IRD tax mail and payment reminders for clients
- Manage the onboarding process for all new clients
- Send and receive all client questionnaires and allocate work to team members when ready to complete
- Companies office duties
- Proactively attend to clients on the phone or by email ensuring they receive a response within 24 hours, ideally on the same day
- Attend to records and filing in a timely manner
- Ensure the office has all the necessary equipment in terms of stationery and kitchen supplies
- Ensure the smooth running of IT systems and follow up with internal / external support when required
- Manage client information on each database ensuring that it's accurate and up to date
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Chartered Accountant?s office is a positive but not essential;
- Ability to effectively communicate and assist clients with queries and support;
- Experience using Xero would be beneficial but not essential;
- High competency level with the Microsoft Office Suite of products;
- Proven experience managing an office; and
- Must align with our core values
This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your business savvy skills within a growing business. HPY likes to have fun in the workplace, so have created a great atmosphere to thrive in.
For more information and confidential enquiries, please contact [email protected]. To apply, provide a current cover letter and CV through Seek.