Would you like to work for an award winning ethical skincare brand? The Beauty Assembly exclusively distributes market leading skincare and beauty products to the spa & salon industry in New Zealand and has the exclusive distribution of Pure Fiji in New Zealand. Our core philosophies are centred on sustainable and ethical business practices and processes.
Reporting to the Brand & Sales Manager, The Beauty Assembly is seeking an experienced sales representative, who enjoys succeeding in sales targets and building strong business relationships, ideally with a background in Beauty Therapy. This 6-month contract is a full time position, which requires you to be a self-starter, organised and highly professional. You will be an approachable team member with excellent communication skills and someone who enjoys working closely as a part of the wider team.
Key responsibilities include
- Work closely with your specified accounts to meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue targets
- Visit specified regions on a 4-8 weekly call cycle
- Identify gaps to drive business and sales opportunities
- Care about our customers and what they need to grow their business, respond professionally, efficiently and positively.
- Maintain records and data on call cycle activity and customer interactions
- Minimum of 1-2 years proven sales experience
- Certificate in Beauty therapy is preferable or extensive knowledge in beauty and skin
- Highly motivated self ? starter, who proactively searches business opportunities
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Driven to succeed and achieve personal and team targets
- Able to travel
- High level of personal presentation and grooming
What we offer
- Competitive package, company car and tools of trade
- Quarterly commission and product allowance
- Be a part of an exciting growth plan in an organisation that values their people
- Supportive, fun and vibrant team culture
If you are ready for your next challenge, can work with your head and your heart in a business that is all about their people, and want to join a premium brand focused on service excellence based in Kingsland, Auckland apply today!
If you require more information regarding this role contact [email protected]