MiZ!N T/A Cabin Hire NZ Ltd is an essential services business constructing and hiring premium portable cabins NZ wide. Our customers hire our cabins for accommodation, offices, security huts, hobby rooms etc.
Our contract administrator will require:
- Fast internet connection.
- Minimum 3 years intermediate level administration experience.
- Intermediate level skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and working experience with Xero.
- Experience in accounting and financial numeracy.
- Be action orientated, self-motivated and pay attention to detail.
- Proven excellent customer service skills and experience.
- Will have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be honest and trustworthy; with excellent references.
- Have the ability to develop mutually respectful relationships with business stakeholders.
- Be a NZ Permanent Resident or Citizen.
- Competitive rate for this contract.
- 30-40 hours work per week.
- Ability to work from your base.
- Readily available support.
If this contract is of interest to you given it's flexibility and believe you meet the requirements above - please submit your application including a cover note, previous details of experience and other relevant details by email to:
Further information regarding our company can be seen via our website by cutting and pasting the following link into your web browser: