Contract: 1 Year Fixed Term
Where: Flexible - Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington or Christchurch
We're all about endless potential?
We're the team in charge of empowering New Zealand's digital future. A future few can imagine. It started with the roll-out of our once in a hundred year network. But there's much more to come as we keep pushing what's possible, providing unlimited access to an ever-evolving range of innovative products and services. Technology that'll support, inspire and connect people and businesses for generations.
To that end, we need more curious, collaborative and forward-thinking people. Because while we're busy improving our national network, we'll need more of the best to join our truly inclusive workforce, one where you'll be made to feel you belong, and that everything you do is valued (because you do, and it is).
As for our culture. Our people say it's one of the best around. We're proud of that. And with our Chorus Care package benefits behind you too, you'll have everything you need to seize this opportunity and make it your own.
Work your way.
9-5 not working for you? That's ok. We encourage you to find ways to work flexibly. If it suits your circumstances and delivers great outcomes for Chorus - that's when you know you've found the [email protected] Sweet Spot!
What you'll be doing
This role will be driving the design, implementation, and delivery of financial process and system changes needed to embed our new fibre regulatory requirements.
It'll see you engaging and collaborating with many of our amazing teams across our business to:
- understand and document end-to-end processes,
- identify changes needed based on requirements,
- simplify processes where possible, and
- create the go forward processes supported by financial system changes.
You will be brokering knowledge between the business and the project delivery teams to ensure successful delivery of the projects.
What you'll bring to the table
You will enjoy engaging with people and brokering knowledge. To succeed, you'll need:
- Independent self-thinking, highly motivated and proactive in approach
- Proven ability to identify dependencies and translate these to ensure sound decision making
- Ability to swap between big picture and detail oriented thinking as and when needed
- Collaborative style and builder of strong working relationships
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to understand financial processes, capture key insights and concisely communicate findings to key stakeholders
- Strong conceptual and technical financial analysis skills
- Ability to be flexible in dealing with conflicting priorities and changing requirements
If this role is something you're interested in and you'd like to join a network that matters, apply online today.
But before you do, we'd strongly advise you to visit www.chorus.co.nz [link removed] and discover more about who we are, what we value, and where we're headed.
Important legal stuff
Only applicants with Citizenship, Residency or a valid work visa will be considered for this role. To apply, submit your CV and a Cover Letter that outlines your skills and experience as they relate to this role.
Applications Close Wednesday 22 September 2021