Senior Communications and Engagement Advisor ? External Media ? Public Sector ? 2-3 Months Hourly Rate or Fixed Term until June 2022 ? Job #LW5974
Our client is looking for a strong Senior Communications and Engagement Advisor to work as part of a busy team focusing on high priority external media communications work. It is fast paced work with high levels of media interest.
Your main responsibilities:
- Media Queries and project work ? mix of reactive and proactive
- Media project work is fast paced, and you get to see things delivered
- Getting material through to the minister?s office under tight deadlines
- Media interview preparation
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in developing and delivering external communications strategies preferably in New Zealand government
- Strong relationship and stakeholder engagement skills
- Understanding of Government decision-making and operating procedures
- The ability to build good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in working with media, including responding to enquiries
- A track record in external Communications
The initial engagement would be for 2 to 3 months, starting ASAP. Ideally, we are looking for someone full time at Senior Advisor level.
For enquiries, please email your CV in Word Format [email protected] and reference Job #LW59740.