POSITION DESCRIPTION - Production Administrator
Are you a motivated ,self starter ,independent and organised administrator
As a progressive company involved in the plastic Fabrication and welding industry Strata is looking for someone to fill the position of Production Administrator. This is a fixed term contract position to cover 12 months maternity leave but further opportunity may become available to the right applicant .
This is an immediate start opportunity (mon-Fri) within our Te Rapa, Hamilton team.
This role is responsible for the organization and implementation of ?specific? areas of work within the Production department. A willingness to learn all aspects of Production Planning along with a strong work ethic is required. This position will encompass the following duties:
About The Role
- Participate in the preparation of production plans and the implementation of these plans:
- Scheduling - Ensuring orders are produced in accordance with industry best practice, company and/or customer drawings and BOMs
- Documentation - Checking that all production orders are completed accurately and timely and that paperwork and data entry is completed accurately and within the same day of receipt.
- Assist with the purchasing - of raw materials for the company?s operation.
To Be Successful you will need to demonstrate:
- Able to motivate the factory team and maintain good company & customer relationships by fostering an attitude of high performance and team work.
- Maintain workplace to meet company set Health and Safety Guidelines and standards of cleanliness
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- ?Can do? attitude
- SAP experience and Knowledge of drainage and infrastructure industry would be of an advantage but full training will be given.
- Intermediate level in proficiency in MS office
To apply for this position
Email : [email protected] [link removed]