Do you have a background in nursing or a health-related field? Or perhaps, do you have amazing people skills and want to make a positive difference to New Zealand's health sector? This is your chance to be involved in interesting and vital work that offers you a great work-life balance.
CBG Research provides high quality independent research to managers and policy makers. We are looking for Interviewers in the wider Rotorua, Taupo, and general Bay of Plenty areas to join our industry-leading team to work on the NZ Health Survey delivering important information to the Ministry of Health.
This is your chance for flexible and rewarding work that influences decisions on how resources are allocated and used. The work is long-term, and we will create personal development plans with you to ensure you are set up for success. If you are looking to move away from providing healthcare, or from having to work long and exhausting hours, then read on to understand the benefits of working as an Independent Contractor for CBG...
What we are looking for
- You will ideally have a background in dealing with people face to face in a health context.
- You can manage your time to meet targets, working out in the community.
- You are comfortable using IT to deliver the surveys and stay in touch.
- You can engage with the broad range of people you will be meeting and quickly build their trust.
- You are available for at least 30 hours a week including regular evenings and weekends.
- You have your own reliable transport.
- You understand the importance of this survey and have a genuine interest in the health and well-being of New Zealanders.
- Work as a contractor meeting different people every day and enjoying independence and flexibility in the hours you work.
- Excellent and unlimited earning potential.
- Be provided with equipment, comprehensive training including important health and safety procedures in a COVID-19 environment, and ongoing support from the very best in the business.
- Join a fun team of expert Interviewers, many of whom have been with us for years because of the flexible and rewarding work.
- Work for an ethical and reputable organisation who are respected industry leaders.
Find out more about the Survey at https://www.health.govt.nz/nz-health-statistics/national-collections-and-surveys/surveys/new-zealand-health-survey
Please see our website for further insight into what we do - https://www.cbg.co.nz/
How to apply
Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our great team - apply now via Seek. For further information and a no-obligation chat contact Ilaria Biuso, HR/Recruitment Advisor, on 027 223 2179, or email [email protected]